Re: Why is the Wenelian tradition anti-bird?

From: Jeff Kyer <jakyer_at_QUFDE8WhgmkMIFFKSpp9q7PcT9U6THBhiluH3dfd2p98vRryVGCPv87sR5Ub4oq-H0vEq>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 21:14:56 -0000

A little addendum to my rambling post earlier. There are bird-entities worshiped as a part of the Wenelian Tradition - the People of Oak and Storm are a canny folk and wouldn't ignore any possible source of assistance in their hardscrabble lives. However, it is one thing to put out a young lamb for Kreediii the Gold Eagle or offer some fresh mullet to Flashing Kingfisher in exchange for some magical assistance (and food!) but to claim descent from them?

I suspect that such things would be considered, well, perverted. Why, you might as well go and ask the Pralori about their views on sex with Wenelians.

Jeff