Re: Why is the Wenelian tradition anti-bird?

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_3F65YC2qEzmjiI63m8Egxewowjny0fdju6n0UNHGZ1pndhjhPU85wRh2alsR42ZMVXVp>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 06:08:42 -0000

> >P.S. 20 miles a day in Sartar? Walking? Have you seen the topography?
>
> Yes, it's very similar to Wales where I've walked. Sartar has probably
> more paths and roads because its more settled than most of Wales is
> today.

Sorry, but Sartar has very little topographically in common with Wales and much less settled than Wales. Snowdon would be simply one of the foothills in much of Sartar (about the same height as the Starfire Ridges if I recall). If you want an European area for comparison, look at the Tirol or Südtirol.

The map in Sartar will make this rugged topography very evident.

Jeff