Looking for resources or projects

From: Christopher Graves <chrphrgrv_at_l8usbXAK_lYca3c_Ww8y0IMEDUCkwmLdTD7EHB_k6zWQCjlnpLn_lEkmDhTKNiYY0X>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 23:14:22 -0000

If anyone is working on the areas of interest below, pleeeease contact me. I am writing both fiction, campaign and game material for this area and wish to conform to what is already canon or even potentially so. I also would hate to step on anyone's toes.

I am also very interested in getting material, official or fan, that covers the following:

  1. Alda Chur
  2. The clans of the Princeros Tribe, their histories, personalities and where each is located on the Sharl Plain.

I have all the RQ materials most fan materials and I have scoured the Digest and this web sight. I do have the Gazetteer of the Kerofinela, Questlines and The Zinn Letters. What I don't have is the other HW and HQ1 books on Sartar, Tarsh or the new HQ2 Sartar book. I would instantly purchase any of these if they have greater detail about the above subjects.

I have already contacted John Hughs and he has given me some excellent material to work from.