Re: What lies beneath Alda Chur???

From: Christopher Graves <chrphrgrv_at_h-2WTr0bDd56zv7VHjDd32axSsxUZyCUfhnxUWyArwCjF0DGsZG8qx_dohxL64_NfX>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 01:38:26 -0000

I do like Keith's idea. It fits well with my limited understanding of the strangeness of draconic things. They are dreamlike. Just as a true dragon, as it sleeps, might appear to most mortals as some geographic feature and at the same time that same dragon might exist as one or more versions of itself in the form of a dream dragon in some other part of the inner world simultaneously; so might the powerful ponzi magic of the EWF have developed societies that manifest in similar dreamlike ways existing simultaneously in several locations of the inner world. Not that for dragons the specific plane of existence would be particularly important. This would be different and understandably less permanent than say Alkoth existing simultaneously both in Peloria and the Underworld and at any point in time. It seems to me the draconic manifestation is more mystical and ephemeral and possible more fanciful and delicate. This could partially account for the diminished possibly fading base of Alda-Chur?