Re: How to Introduce Glorantha to newbies?

From: vesa.randelin <vesa.randelin_at_FZjZimsVNOWTec-K-H5KhClmW257ZHXd2lqW6IfBEWELTohivKqXiQX3dFaCO_>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 11:14:11 -0000

I think this is just how you like it to be, so YGWV. For me it is confirmed that the sartarites, the heortling are white skinned. I find it hard to change that opinion and start to think that they have darker skin and darker hair. Maybe we can thank KoDP of this :).

But then the environment and the weather in Dragon Pass is kind a mixture of central-european and northern climate. The winters are maybe not so long than for example in northern europe, but they are cold and there is always snow(?)(correct me if I am totally lost here with this stuff, but again KoDP has brought this opinion to me). Though I am not sure if the climate really matters in Glorantha to the people living the area?

Then darahappans for example live in more warm and sunny area so this may right the idea that they have darker skin and can be seen related to persians or even indians. But like I said, YGWV :).

Back in old RQ times I think there were too few human races listed there and have not yet seen any upgraded stuff for that. I think there were only warerans, seen as caucasian and to inhabit the central and western genertela, then there was agimori, kralori and the inhabitants of Teshnos were seen as kralori, then vadeli and waertagi.

Has there been any changes to that list to make the human races of Glorantha more specific?

-Vesa