Re: How to Introduce Glorantha to newbies?

From: jeffrichard68 <richaje_at_UN-TVBZaX0Y4IQIbw_V6NPgHzwpPzzJTkkyWhpkVDXsP-ZqMpS6dJW1qJhWSP4U7cqVS>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 20:28:58 -0000

> >> (I suspect you will appreciate the Guide to Glorantha which we are working on for 2010 publication.)
>
> Yeah probably, I'm cynical and hate filled but you moon design people do write good books.

Thank you! The final version of the "Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes" should be really enjoyable. That book is consistent in its approach, designed for new and old Gloranthaphiles, and assumes the only other book you own is the new HeroQuest rule book.

Rick, Simon, Greg, Matthew, Ian, Martin, Colin, myself and the rest of the team, are all extremely proud of this one.

We are in the last stages of putting it together but I hope to have it to the printer by my birthday.

Jeff