Re: No sunburn

From: Peter Larsen <p3larsen_at_VZEn41Le4lPQcoeLFWnefaP3KZqcK6GGDNf9hwJying9alC4xDhstSxoqYMI6M1L21D>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 14:25:30 -0400

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 1:34 PM, jeffrichard68 <richaje_at_T0FsHAwueiuFP1iv4JHGk0lSxIB7-9dF1nNKsoC_58obEfi_yf2dN9FaIyz-2aSbvEy3bQ2swyWMSMwj.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> > I'd consider it entirely possible--nay, probable--that certain bloodlines
> and/or individuals might display fairer hair as a notable feature.
>
> Of course! Admittedly that will be a very small minority within Sartar.
> There just aren't that many Elmal bloodlines or even cultists outside of two
> or three clans. YGWV.

I would imagine, given Orlanth's willingness to accept foreigners into his camp, there are bloodlines with many different "unusual for Orlanthi" features. They probably aren't common, but if players really want Celtic- or Scandinavian-looking characters, you could just let them be from a bloodline (or clan) with this particular look.

Peter Larsen