RE: Re: Flat Glorantha

From: Sean Foster <ebaninth_at_DxNXzJf6bqvjpcwFgZeZ8xgU2YRLTj51lXxcDCyOVv7naIufcOGeuS4yf3zJ2afLKIJ>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 14:13:02 +0800

My humblest apologies. I am currently only up to p78 of the Tentacled Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes (BoS). Other parts have been glanced at.

Some have said I suffer from domestic blindness, alas this maybe similar.

Sean

PS and for p144 as well.

From: WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com [mailto:WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of jeffrichard68

> Reading thru Book of Sartar I found that many lines that pulled me into
> Glorantha missing. Any chance these could be put in? RQIII - Gods of
> Glorantha shame on you.
>
> For example:- "Foul slime, curse of existence.**

That's on page 112 of the final Word version of "Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes". Don't know what page it is on in the final book (since I didn't do layout).

Jeff