Re: Citadels in Prax

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_jePiF4DNbGmO06Y6_LHUnNe7P6eXC4BV4215VFwJJqU0pe-EcXHU2tow5QJ0Zj7oFZohWDL>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 08:54:15 +0100

I can't remember the exact name but might the better 'Assassin' replacement be the 'Desert tracker' who can demand someone else goes off on a quest?

I'm not quite sue in a conventional Citadels set up why someone would elect to miss a turn. Perhaps some of the purples could require you to have a token gained from having done a particular role or roles, Erithia for the Paps, Waha and Storm Bull for the Block.