About Strings...

From: korontes <korontes_at_WBJwkXRZoxYIG17DVWJ0Mi3HrcRinZFd6LKp4Tuk8A_uXfu2-kz5tbBvgxs-jR8eXJG>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 20:18:46 -0000

Hi,

I'm using the clan creation rules of "Sartar : tKoH" (Tentacles edition), which is really fun, and... well, in question 9, when we have to choose among "remnant people who joined us", there's the 2nd answer :

2. Ched Durkel, the "Strings."

The Strings ??

This answer is linked to : "two checks to the Fire Elemental rune and one check to the Peace Rune"...

I have to say that there is no problem to interpret the other answers, even when they are about people I didn't hear of before ("Karantuel the cloud folk", OK, cloud --> Water elemental rune, ok ok).

But Strings --> Fire / Peace rune ?

Help... :)