RE: Gloranthan/Genertelan Dress

From: Sean Foster <ebaninth_at_miQUq55FLk3ciWTJrCloaz4g-J_KRjGX2lENAi7-Cgw5eDGXwrxRKHAmPDhi3T8UTPv>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 09:01:09 +0800

For dress style of most cultures I suggest you look at those paragons of anthropological study, the Asterix Comics.

Asterix the Gaul - Sartar

Asterix and the Goths - Wenelian Barbarians

Asterix in Briton - Lunar Tarsh

Asterix in Spain - Erolia (Flick, Flick, Flick)

Asterix in Switzland - Tarsh/Sylia

Asterix in Corsica - ?

Asterix and the Great Crossing - Prax

Asterix and the Olympic Games - Dara Hapa

The Pirates - Ygg Islands

Sean