Re: Gloranthan/Genertelan Dress

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_GwvviG0xgboK_ddzfHTm8Y7WgKVekyeq0uRI3-6UbrUsytLaZFdqcPDRC0GnglGqJxo>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 06:21:08 -0000

>Montheism, wizards and knights may be things we associate with >medieval Europe, but the caste systems is not. I don't think that the >analogue in the past for familiarity, but I think it has the danger of >overwhelming what is not like that.

Exactly. I've alway had trouble with the anachronism of the high-middle ages West Glorantha, mixed with the generally much earlier "period" world.

I use early Islam and Judaism for cultural inspiration, but keep the technology at bronze/early iron age. Cataphractoi / Clibanari instead of knights for instance.

  -Adept