Re: Gloranthan/Genertelan Dress

From: stu_stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_OEF5wgu-CcgkVwJvOa23JmchCKqtpQHAhZqwFwNhu8HawGpJ7MPKv22pcP3Jz>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 07:19:13 -0000

John:
> FWIW Loskalm as always made me think of the Polish Lithuanian
> Commonwealth for some reason. My "knights" might even look a bit like
> the lance-bearing Polish Hussars!

I've used visual cues from the Polish hussars for elite (shut up) duck warriors. The greatest heroes would attach ornate wood, feather, cloth and reed wings to the back of their armour.

They're on foot (flipper), though, so it didn't always work that well. Particularly if there's a strong cross-breeze. Luckily they have retainers on hand to keep them upright and point them in the right direction.

Stew.