Re: Brithini Caste Restrictions/Duties

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_dqpJH8FHUBoprqDadtSY14BOXYe7-AR8UQjKVKjkLb6CBlKecwGVy0EB9fnKLdKr>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 09:19:46 -0700 (PDT)

Concerning obedience to caste restrictions, Greg sez:

> New Brithini have to be taught this, much to everyone's embarrassment.
> However, it is easily illustrated and proven among them, and old timers
> don't even ever consider such an atrocity.

So, was there ever a Brithini baby that learned and perfectly obeyed caste restrictions that he or she stopped aging before growing to physical adulthood?

Is that even possible in your Glorantha? (It's too amusing not to be in my Glorantha. I'm now seeing Arkat the western hero as frozen in his teenage years, then sudden aging when he becomes a Humakti.)

Chris Lemens