Re: Subtle Vadeli (was Re: Homosexuality in Glorantha)

From: David Dunham <david_at_T0xK3ZDoBvGBx-yNQh9O3TFVEHBVBgCPZIlfQhqLREeJoxRauBxTUiuSQzbmgWwjd-YabJ>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 18:38:50 -0700

Rob

>I played in this game and I thought it was a nice take; the Vadeli
>actually seemed more evil with the silky finish. I've always
>wondered what would have happened if we had taken that early Spring
>freighter at the super-attractive price...

Probably just as well you didn't, since I'd be hard-pressed to top the human shields you saw in Ramalia.

One possibility is of course that you got to your destination super early. Hey, the Vadeli can use a few people letting others know that you can actually trust them! Shame though you had to drink their water supplies on the ship. You really don't want to know what's inside you now...

BTW, are Vadeli inter-fertile with humans? If Earth cult leaders get to sleep with all the women in the cult, surely the Vadeli, who had entire Umathelan nations believing they were gods, would have done the same.

--

David Dunham