Found Objects and Artifacts

From: Prince B <chrphrgrv_at_Gdy0HIz8Eg6G-T-NCLJHNvnsSU8_WcRk9ELC3rzZ5RAv74inWHIK5aKTaYVuQ_QFlH>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 19:03:10 -0000

I am trying to compile a new list of interesting Gloranthan detritus. Your effluvia would be much appreciated!

In fact I will make it interesting. Each person to respond to this thread make a list of 5 evocative Gloranthan artifacts (interesting twists to commonplace items are just as good, they need not be rare or powerful)

Then if we get a healthy response (say 20 or more lists) all those who posted an entry can vote for someone other than themselves. I will buy the winner a copy of Issue 17 of Tradetalk. Competition closes in 2 weeks.

What say you?