Re: Zzabur - the first God Learner?

From: allen <richaje_at__6m-BrQIx4WdhmYjHR8elUvWelJWyBL-S2J3Qyf271RhvwbpyEYeF1VQKkQfXpkh3p6p>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 15:49:33 -0000

> I suggest that you should be careful in interpreting this book as an absolute Gloranthan truth. It is better to look at it as containing the point of view of one culture, including their "truths", rumours, suspicions, fears, hopes and wild theories. Orlanthi (specifically Ernaldans) also have proof that Sedenya is an aspect of Ernalda.

All Gloranthan books are Gloranthan books. The Sartar Book is the Orlanthi understanding of Glorantha. The Praxian Book will provide the Praxian understanding of Glorantha. The Guide to Glorantha will present materials from a variety of perspectives. However, we do not plan to provide an "extra-Gloranthan" understanding of Glorantha.

As for Charles' comment on Sedenya - yes there a priestesses of Ernalda at Ezel who *know* that Sedenya is but a manifestation of Great Ernalda.

Jeff