Re: Zzabur - the first God Learner?

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_gsh42bdXw-0oWDtEYHXT_qtR1MOgedUPyz0N6Pi1EnVBZj03mbxrJ4-cBQCOBQ9B9R1>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 15:02:17 -0000

"lurghalos":

> > Zzabur is an Eransachula, one of the original "runic" emanations,
> > the equivalent of Orlanth and company, except that the latter have
> > polluted themselves and fallen.
>
> Fascinating... 'Polluted?' by what?

By himself - that is, by falling into Error. Which is why the Orlanthi etc. aren't good Malkioni!

>'Fallen' to where?

To the status of a false god, demanding sacrifices, and so forth - as opposed to the pure state of Zzabur.

> Also, was/is Malkion an Eransachula (or even more Primal)?

Malkion is both more and less than an Eranschula. This is because the name 'Malkion' is used to refer to what are either different stages in divine devolution, or are actually separate beings/people (depending on your point of view). So Malkion the Sacrifice - the one who founds the Malkioni, rather than Zzaburi, way - is, more or less human. Malkion the Seer, who performed the Third Action, is likely an Eranschula, or something equivalent. Whereas Malkion the Creator is obviously greater still, by some orders of magnitude.

> Likewise Zzabur's "brothers"; Vadel, Dronar, Holar and Talar?

With the possible exception of Vadel, I don't think those are Eranschula. Zzabur is the creation of Malkion the Law (as, perhaps crucially for these purposes, is Malkion the Seer), whereas Dronar, Holar, and Talar are the sons of Malkion the Founder - a couple of steps later in the devolutionary chain.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/