Re: The Scale of Glorantha

From: arun <keithnellist_at_1ncbb05eRxQfC1hxoL4ZXsefG-p4_FcbSgjF9QVWDsIBhcOxMc2SQyLfmDXsg-P>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 23:26:19 -0000

> Entropic fluctuations literally cause the length of measurements to
> vary! This sort of thing will be taken care of just as soon as the
> World Machine boots up fully again... ;)
>
> --
> John Machin

You know I had a theory that Dagori Inkarth was actually really small but as you walked into it you (and all your equipment) got smaller and smaller so that although the insects and fungi were normal size they appeared to be gigantic.

Similar to the Mostali Incredible Shrinking Ant curse on Ants (that didn't work for Giant ants).