Re: The Scale of Glorantha

From: John Machin <orichalka_at_COTC8V78I9a8J-I5lNH5Jj-t1bdOca3pDGAQV1nl5okTNZcQYF7VeJ1kh78CERvvFk>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 10:05:52 +1100

2009/11/1 ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_xZ1vqS27IDNWaDDqE52s4m5onVZC4ISLJKaFP6_epsuywikQlyrw5621P_gWHo-hyhvJhVrE7_8Bb-IOGxeq.yahoo.invalid>
> Not that I can blame Moon Design for this - it's quite right that they pick a uniform scale for everyone, and this one is probably
> closer to what most people use than the one I was told to employ. But such is life as a Glorantha writer :)

Entropic fluctuations literally cause the length of measurements to vary! This sort of thing will be taken care of just as soon as the World Machine boots up fully again... ;)

--
John Machin