Re: The Scale of Glorantha

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_oLRZfoT3FDGI95Ml7SRfeSL76tkSEotXsg_MNSiedMtin2yr33IIKXSMSdKhebAGSIu>
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 09:23:07 -0000

When I checked with Greg to make sure I was using the canonical scale for LotW2 and 3, I was told to use a scale that's quite radically different from the one now in use. I had to go through and change everything (ironically, from a scale pretty close to the latest one!) and now I'll have to change it all over again. Sigh.

Not that I can blame Moon Design for this - it's quite right that they pick a uniform scale for everyone, and this one is probably closer to what most people use than the one I was told to employ. But such is life as a Glorantha writer :)

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/