Re: Preorders for buying Sartar Kingdom of Heroes at Dragonmeet 2009!

From: Andy Leighton <andyl_at_BEC7N3NNCLMnq05hMxwRyrJl1dMMleH0H5WJ7w_2XLbhTPqcFFFMtVdJp1St5FMlQuEMlp>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 19:57:18 +0000

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 06:23:20PM -0000, Jeff wrote:
> > The page is blank. I see nothing (I've tried a couple of browsers).
>
> Try again - it is working just fine on my system.

Thanks Jeff - I must have been too quick when I tried. I did try later on in the afternoon and it was fine. Not sure that I like the price though (the pound isn't very strong at the moment). Is it going to be eventually available as a PDF?

--
Andy Leighton => andyl_at_NNRhnxBamOloHFSaLYJsar1jn4jkVgeXCyYrjrbX9-4F6Pw6wIyN96rmm_-6ADLxyFtG8PGpB2ExfYCr.yahoo.invalid
   - Robert Rankin, _They Came And Ate Us_