Re: Preorders for buying Sartar Kingdom of Heroes at Dragonmeet 2009!

From: Jeff <richaje_at_4SktqRVOH4nN3KUFkFHeeJRZ1ZTeyRxqkQ5O2NI7S7OIK-iDsOUXAEnPRKU394M_yL5p>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 20:25:10 -0000

> Thanks Jeff - I must have been too quick when I tried. I did try later
> on in the afternoon and it was fine. Not sure that I like the price
> though (the pound isn't very strong at the moment). Is it going to be
> eventually available as a PDF?

50 Euros is very reasonable for a book of its size and quality. Think about it this way, there are more words, maps, and new illustrations in Sartar than in Thunder Rebels plus Storm Tribe plus the three Sartar Rising Books. And it still costs less money (and significantly less money if you factor in inflation over the last decade).

If there are any copies left at Dragonmeet, take a look and I suspect you will agree. There hasn't been a Gloranthan product like this since Genertela: Crucible of the Hero Wars or Pavis: Threshold to Danger.

Jeff