Re: Preorders for buying Sartar Kingdom of Heroes at Dragonmeet 2009!

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_Ylr9CxDXOQcrgaCitg2tLMiBij32nAcW83pqQzbZkpQi1IzEvNYvC2k_QH-OmaNFKe>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 21:40:37 +0100

Hello friends

I also agree that this is a reasonable price.

Have a look at one of the greatest RPG campaigns ever published: Chaosiums "Beyond the Mountains of Madness" Chaosium charges 41.95 for the PDF Version. PDF is 70% the price of print version, so that a print version (if one would be available) would be 59.95.

The book is a bit more than 400 pages long, has some illustrations, but notr very good ones, some rough maps, and a 1980s layout (sorry Chaosium, i love you, but even if this book is "only" 10 years old, it is layoutet as it would be 20). ;-)

Unfortunately i can´t make it to Dragonmeet (or most convestions recently), but i hope to be one of the first people to (pre-)order it when this option becomes available.

Cheers

André

.