Glorantha rarities for sale

From: Mike <migibb_at_5xk1wpiusQUx1R4fEiwlvWA5o3Rr9cUW-4-u290SnQL2D5Bj7l1mspEhouSh9-o-1hcsy>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 13:38:12 -0000

As much as I hate to spam the lists, with the imminent release of the full "bells-and-whistles" Sartar book I am selling off some Gloranthan rarities on ebay to help pay for it including:

The first copy of SARTAR ever sold!! This is the Tentacles pre-release edition with a different cover and no maps or illustrations, but all the content.

It was the first pre-order placed before Tentacles and has been signed and verified by Jeff Richard.

So your chance to grab a very special limited edition before the general release at Dragonmeet later this month.

Other listings include - the first copy of the rules sold (I bought these at the same time, they've not been signed you'll just have to believe me! lol); Shreds of Light and Reason and Esrolia: Land of Ten Thousand Goddesses from Continuum 2008; Revealed Mythologies; and The Four Scrolls Of Revelation (from Convulsion 2002). More to follow over the next few days.

All my listings can be found at:

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/indrodar/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

or search for the seller name "indrodar"