Re: Preorders for buying Sartar Kingdom ofHeroes at Dragonmeet 2009!

From: dougiepunk <dougiepunk_at_Z1g8knPk6LbjvfG7YQUbBMwso2l9kH9H56Eq9KlllbuHcAi3FkkpLeb6Xnx2gysEm>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 14:20:46 -0000

I should point out that is something that I am really annoyed about.

I've been a Glorantha fan since the mid-eighties, and have been eagerly anticipating the Satar book as one of the most exciting Gloranthan publications ever. It's even coming out a few day before my birthday!

I now find out that it is prohibitively expensive - with p&p at least ukp50 (us$83). If I, as a life long fan baulk at the price, do you really think any newbies are going to be interested?

Dougie.