Re: The mapping of Glorantha

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_jB2N1XdDxq6tY5-kUQH1BgMlsyWopXywVTh_I8qXC0-J4DHOvUgS0iDfoGborZ>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 16:35:34 -0800

Ah yes, forgot the most important tip.

If you value computer performance, do NOT turn all of the images on at once. Nor should you check the top level folder as "on", since this also turns all of the images on at once.

If you do so, you have to wait for nearly every image to download from the internet before you computer becomes functional again. Better to do this in small batches. Besides, the images are all overlapping, you probably won't get much out of seeing them all at once.

--Todd