Re: Delecti the Inquirer, the EWF and The God Learner's Secret in the 3r

From: David Dunham <david_at_OGrIwxO2NvvkPLxZe4Im_8Xy6obysi67qPTcF5mCJ65d8D65vZMqao-LWGAH2gjBd0zAez>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 13:08:06 -0800

Peter

>Delecti isn't a God Learner.

I'm with Peter on this. If he were, he wouldn't know the secret.

Mark

>FWIW the MRQ material claims that he is a God Learner that defected
>to EWF. The Magic of Glorantha supplement states that "He hopes to
>become the first of the Draconised God Learners."

I'm pretty sure this is inconsistent with previous sources. (Though it only becomes a problem if you're running a Third Age game, because essentially all the God Learners were wiped out at the end of the Imperial Age.)

> > Does anyone else for that matter?
>
>Hofhalados the Nonwise (who is stuck in an inescapable party of
>tricksters somewhere in Maniria), several wretched souls in the care of
>one Ralzakark, Dorastor, several thousand wretched souls stuck in
>torture bushes in Umathela and so on.

I think most of these folk are insane after all this time, and thus don't know the secret.

> > On the same subject are there any genuine (living) EWF
>> survivors/successors/decendants in the 3rd Age?
>
>Delecti (if you expand living to include the unliving), Forang Farosh
>(who lives in Tink), any number of Dragonewts.

Cragspider. Isidilian.

--

David Dunham