Re: Catch the Oronin Wave

From: Henrix <henrix_at_B4247cYvtOFQgTT1tggNX23jdZgIymOHFlVFAgFhMi-x5rD6gz9s6oSQVnGQHRdok3a8f>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 22:43:06 +0100

I tried to take a look, but was not allowed - I think you have to make it public somehow.*

And looking around to see how to do that I found it in the Complete Wave Guide:
http://completewaveguide.com/guide/Dive_Deeper_into_Wave#Make_a_Wave_Public

*(I wrote this earlier, but I don't know what happened to it. I can't see it, but it may only be delayed.)

--

Henrix
.
.