Catch the Oronin Wave

From: Kevin McDonald <kpmcdona_at_glVYFTmpNkwcpjxyDFWci846YzjhLRS1tkup4N-bV6NUvjeaMoXmrBeYMLncIWDYQkg>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 15:17:56 -0500

Being the experimental sort, I have created a set of Google Waves with the intention of forming an "Oronin Valley Project". The idea is that interested parties can add to or modify existing waves, or create new waves as part of the project. The "home" wave for the project is: https://wave.google.com/wave/#restored:wave:googlewave.com!w%252BifjBpNi4A.5

For more information about Google Wave, see: http://wave.google.com/help/wave/about.html

I have no end goal for the project. I am not currently trying to create a book to publish for Moon Design or anyone else. I simply don't have the time! If anyone wants to use this project to help develop something for publication then they are welcome to do so.

Remember to remain flexible! In any open collaborative process it is easy for toes to get stepped on and sacred cows gored. Add to the project what you want to share and take from it what you like. Don't consider the results of this project to be an attempt to create "canon". Instead, think of it as a brainstorming tool.

If you need a Google Wave invite to participate in this free for all, then let me know. I have a couple left that I am willing to let go.

Thanks!

-Kevin McD