Re: Catch the Oronin Wave

From: Kevin McDonald <kpmcdona_at_5bC2oH_eoy1HPdPokBw-otZTJDxz9q_cVnC2KOnfBCgLQerYSAJgjLN_E1KIrn_zUKk>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 21:32:03 -0500

This is new to me too! Its probably new to most people at this point.

Anyway, I have made all the Oronin Valley Project waves public so anyone with a Wave account should have access now. It wasn't obvious how to do this, but a little web surfing revealed the answer.

I have also added Todd and Doug directly, but don't know your wave account name. You should be able to subscribe yourself now, though.

Let me know if there are any more problems...

-Kevin McDonald