Re: Pavis Rises campaign from Mongoose Publishing

From: markmohrfield <markmohrfield_at_x_J11dwFrMHeUm3talkpCAU1wPqeX7QlehvprPf1JGwot-TQOherBUBlysOWCf>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 03:07:30 -0000

This was on the Mongoose forums:

"Still, the Pavis one looks good. I wonder how much collaboration has been done with those nice Moon Design people and how much Second Age Pavis and Third Age Pavis have in common. That would be the most interesting bit, for me. I'll have to get both of these just to see how much I can wring out of them for my current RQ campaign. "

"Alot. It has made writing this campaign slower than what I would have liked to, but I have REALLY good research materials and link-up potential with the 3rd age info from Moon Design.

I want this book to be a springboard, not an anchor."

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=41274&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0