Kralori dreadful diseases

From: hcarteau_at_YZBQ9yft8vfW5SiumFqsQMlekLQUBT1g9-fB5uj_ZKCdlPWrs_vgwfw22GB72jBv-pB
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 22:11:53 +0100

> Shadow Cancer was rather self explanatory.
/// No it's not ! Is the affected's shadow eaten away, or does it grow out of control and "eats" its original ? Or none ? Or both at the same time ?

Secret Waters manifested as sickly bloating. Earth Eater attacked the bones and the flesh, somewhat similar to the "flesh eating" bacteria of the modern world.
And Star Permutator first manifested as an blurring of vision, but quickly progressed to a maddening form of encephalitis.

So they're elemantal diseases except air, which has no attached disease, right ? Also, you give a gruesome description of these in a very detached, godlearnerish way !

> However deadly these maladies all, the Order of Thalurzni, the Alchemist
> Emperor, had devised regimens of treatments against all of them, so the PC's
> were able to find cures for those afflicted.
/// Hurray. Praise the Emperors' Wisdom. Wait, you infected you PCs with these horrors ? I thought I was tough on mine, but this beats all I've thrown at them. Wow. "You are now infected with... SHADOW CANCER". This could make strong players faint !