The Glory of Chaos

From: hcarteau_at_qZ4vXBP8WevK2zs4MrtcV3ysRyI2RgbA79KRfyA4Rf_o2UgscP1JLYl0UrmvgWAi2im
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 19:34:35 +0100

even holy. Afterwards, Chaos is Evil.

> > > What makes you believe the first sentence? It's intriguing.
> >
> > From Esrolia: Land of Ten Thousand Goddesses.

> I just checked in both Esrolia and in Mythology of the Heortling People and
> cannot find this entry in either. Does anyone recall something similar
> elsewhere?

/// How about this old jrusteli poem :
The Void, unknowable, never knew.
The Mover touched and made Touching, but never knew. Silence woke and wished up the World, and hoped to know. Plasma sang, and entered in, and knew the World at last.

Plasma, is, of course, Chaos (note the capital C) !