Re: The day Prince Yorge died

From: hcarteau_at_T4Zq242PB36GHZ9i_FR3AP-0Ob5cOxJiGzU3295P_gHnfoxwcmojrr3S9Y_ffNZHCw8
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 21:29:28 +0100

Selon julianlord <julian.lord_at_KKNwNUu9uFnEnOiNd280RdbtVCpZZJU-BrKdyEibSts5Zt0CerlXhGNtk6FrPngeoifLrX5YZlbEqsG2Hng.yahoo.invalid>:

> hcarteau :
>
> > This is an obituary.
> >
> > Today, in our 26th game, after two years of RW and campaign time, Prince
> Yorge
> > died.
>
> That's Player Characters for you !! :)

Oh no, he was the main NPC, the players' patron, the reigning Talar of the City. He was their inspiration, their sponsor, their protector. He recruited them, trusted them, made them what they have become : the Blue Falcons of Caroman. Life will be different without this giant of a man. And probably more difficult...