Miniatures for Orlanthi characters

From: Manuel MOLINIER <manuel.molinier.groups_at_L0gZX30omfKYURADu9AoRkq1Y5wgu0HRkizJO9oaFKkYpZEaiZe6C>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 16:53:29 +0100

Hi everyone,
I'm sorry if this is out of topic for this list. I have a group regularly playing with Heroquest in Sartar. I'm looking for miniatures representing the characters and would like to get feedback on the miniature (collection and supplier) you use to represent Heortling characters if any.
I consider getting some of the Lance & Laser miniatures but choice is limited and some are out of stock almost everywhere. My city is not well fitted with miniatures/rpg shop so it is hard for me to go out and look for what I like.

Thanks for your help

Manuel