Re: The Importance of Caste (or Why Wizards Don't Rule)

From: Greg Stafford <glorantha1_at_Vi4dUxfiLb0vTpMeRkxhJgkCtcUxHZIqYBhPZk9pKE7gynBPtMk1JGU035fNqy5IB>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 11:46:52 -0800

Here is all that I have found on it, Peter. Hope it helps
--
Greg Stafford
Game Designer

*The Manipulator Radiations*, part 3
By Hadmal de Jalanaswal Having established the proof of the Fourfold, accepting the truth of the monad; and now having proven the superiority of the Radial Distribution (Equal qualities variant) Theory over the inferior Emanation Movement Reflux, I will move on to the issue at hand, and apply it to the issue of caste. The origins of the true castes lies in the *expansion* of the Quatro-monad, distributed radially into the four synthetic systems. In the Large Group/individual interface its impact is clear: the sorbic molding is immutable after stylistic pattern is established; that is, the traditional “forty and one days.” The so-called Mask of Duties may exist, but not as Drofats has claimed. It is as laughaable as a sorcerer in rut to think that the mask is the origin of anything except the flawed ravings of prematurely graduated Articulator. Bad books make bad articulators! The mask is only one person’s ego-driven visualization. The moving radiants through the four synthetic systems (static, pulse or wave, I cannot say) are thus established early in creation, several steps presequent to the Core Runes. Any opinion ventured by that pre-thinker Zzabur are open to question as it was speculating on its origin based on its own sequential design. Itself was already the result of the pre-sequential Unimaginable Monad expansions. History has proven this many times. If you cannot recite them yourself, go back to History 200. [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]