Re: A question about Justice - Western Style - in Fay Jee

From: Jeff <richaje_at_IwFOW92I86nZsYNdM2M3Up8NKm80aO23FObLsZSm9PE4ZcFfiGHKHObQRJk_ifxkwoSH>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 14:24:06 -0000

> /// Ugh. You guys play rough. I thought there might be a story with his sister
> not able to kill off her own brother, and their mother opposing it anyway, and
> Stepan being exiled and COMING BACK SOMEDAY... But we have 2-3 games left until
> this campaign is over. So I guess somebody will have to go strangle Stepan in
> his cell. Guess who ?

Heck, have the evil sorcerers who tend the flaming tower agree with the heroes and then cruelly, sadistically, and horrifically execute Stepan all the while casting a spell from their mysterious grimoire than ENSLAVES HIS ESSENCE and binds it to the service of the city. Maybe the evil sorcerers even cackle and laugh as they do it.

And any Rokari, Orlanthi, or even Third Age Hrestoli should be absolutely appalled! If there is a Storm Bull present, he's driven to a frenzy by the presence of Chaos. Meet you allies!

Jeff