Re: A question about Justice - Western Style - in Fay Jee

From: hcarteau_at_NCEPnV20yXISxAaoptjlG4qeckJtcBQeNKKaGXRIf1poe-rWssX0zhJZ_0JvXh5GNzb
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 16:42:42 +0100

Selon Jeff <richaje_at_mWAbiTpAZvFDFlZzm9ZZmbf-53h4Lr3joA1mjSuNyIpjE8Mq6C35-2nRtWjsVQt0Tn_Tm_uoMENEDLle.yahoo.invalid>:

> Heck, have the evil sorcerers who tend the flaming tower agree with the
> heroes and then cruelly, sadistically, and horrifically execute Stepan all
> the while casting a spell from their mysterious grimoire than ENSLAVES HIS
> ESSENCE and binds it to the service of the city. Maybe the evil sorcerers
> even cackle and laugh as they do it.

/// Wow. You have a way with words. It might work, there's been change in top management at the Order of the Feeders - the PCs killed the lich that had been in charge for four centuries. I'll put your suggestions to the votes !

> And any Rokari, Orlanthi, or even Third Age Hrestoli should be absolutely
> appalled! If there is a Storm Bull present, he's driven to a frenzy by the
> presence of Chaos. Meet you allies!

/// This is a proper civilized ashara community here. No smelly barbian (well, only one volcano warrior) around. Rokari fanatics thrown out of the city. Hrestoli weirdoes very rare. Only quasi-proper, almost God-Fearing people around.