Re: The Paps

From: Stewart <stu_stansfield_at_IpcgyEta1SKywBMh30SzoOXSV7rhi18rTng1t_kpTBVxgapeK8fzDHNcOGWz1>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 06:53:28 -0000

El Jeffe:
> As for Babeester Gor, Humakt, or Urox being unplayable - that's just > bizarre.

As long as there are Gifts and Geasa in the RQ/HW/HQ1 style, I'm all for Humakt being something verging on the unplayable. They could be hilariously unbalanced. At least Yelmalions had the decency to roll theirs.

You're an all-slaughtering combat-muppet on account of a dubious self-denial of various weapon classes you'd never use, and not eating broccoli on Fireday. You want a social life too? No chance.

Which is why I've been against the mere notion of foppish Esrolian Humakti. Thankfully, Sartar: KoH presents it in a less mechanically exploitable way.

Stew.