Zzabur and Britha

From: hcarteau_at_RNhvZv6WpYLQuIN_atYdLksIXKA7_1vXeErKbDfeh6gegehnrMvAC9NM03s4eTooyqo
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 22:17:34 +0100 (CET)

De: Scott <romulan_ace_at_mH5Qv-_Fhp5G-ZqGQbHldZGiofTZ_uFkWL-fyfMXglIcPSj-hCFgo0SS7zRSuVf1HRHMLt2jnGRpVu9s4Q.yahoo.invalid>

While it was there, what's the story of the elves on Brithos? I imagine the goddess Britha was one of the most Tapped entities in Glorantha so maybe the elves were allowed to remain so their worship could "recharge" her.

/// Hm. I read somewhere Zzabur "disciplined" Britha but never abused her. Smart as he/it is, he would have known not to overdo Tapping, to keep the ecosystem going and his disciples fed. Perhaps the forest and aldryami grew back because of the cataclysms heaped upon Zerendel, and were left alone ? Perhaps there were other wild spots on Brithos ?