Re: How to introduce the elder races

From: bryan_thx <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 13:46:06 -0000

Not a huge deal, it was just odd in that they were quite a surprise when they were introduced and then kind of vanished. But I guess they can be stealthy that way :)

I'm not overly concerned one way or another--as I have HQ(1) I have the full extent information on them, and can use if and when I so desire (there is one puma person NPC who is overdue to re-appear in my game, and I was a bit curious if HQ2 had covered them differently, but the great thing about NPCs is you don't have to have consistent mechanics behind them so long as it doesn't impinge on player space.)