Re: The color of Vadel

From: David Cake <dave_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 00:04:54 +0800

Yes. The Yellow Vadeli are almost certainly extinct in modern Glorantha, but Vadel would have presumably been a Yellow leader.

I like to think of the Yellow Vadeli as a whole cast of Hannibal Lectors playing Hitler. All smart, manipulative, charismatic, sociopathic.

The Blue Vadeli are more Josef Mengele.

But now the stretch goal has been reached, soon we will all know the secrets of the Vadeli!