Re: Elder Races

From: roko_joko <roko_joko_at_SUPRLXF70HS0jfOqVCw0BDdJh1b-iARDJzEQ0604Pw5cAGf8jmfE-RqqmnqF8zEGbP>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2013 15:08:44 -0000

A late night I'M IN UR BATTLEFIELD, EATIN' UR DED WARRIORZ excursion is Troll all over, if you ask me. WHO, UZ? MUSTABEEN DOZE WILD ENLO. NAUGHTY, NAUGHTY ENLO! *BURRRP*. Standard procedure to guard the dead if the commander is savvy, sure.

Obligatory fine detail, the Troll Woods in Dragon Pass are the home of the Kitoro, which some accounts describe as only half Troll. But "everybody knows they eat babies" and I'd say they do eat people, just maybe not rocks and air like full Trolls.