Re: Runes for Animists

From: L C <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 00:19:00 -0500

>I think that "we are all everything" - everyone has all the runes, but an
generally only "make use of" their three most exceptional runes...

And then that brings up... why? Is three just the most most humans can handle? Are there people with 2 or 4 or 5 worth using?

If "Three Runes" is actually a law of Gloranthan reality, then how is it perceived by different people? What do they think of it?

And if everyone has runes, or exceptional runes, then when do they get them? Are they fixed? Can they change them?

There's a LOT that comes out of deciding that this is a universal truth, and not just an Orlanthi way of looking at the world.