Re: Can Heortling farmers count?

From: Andrew Larsen <aelarsen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 10:55:52 -0600

It seems to me that zero would work perfectly with the Lunar concept of the Empty Moon, and might fit with Dara Happan ideas of the shadow. After all, 0 is mirrored in the shape of the Moon and Fire runes. Conversely, I would guess Sartarite scholars oppose the notion, perhaps in part because it seems very Lunar/Solar.

Andrew E. Larsen