Re: new and interesting combinations of runes for you

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 17:17:47 +1300

On 1/31/2013 8:23 AM, zonork wrote:
> Head and Plant or beast

There are the flora of the Sky and the Firebergs.
> Chaos and Plant.

The Suckerbunny Tree of Pamaltela.

> Undead and Plant.

The Blackthorn Trees of the Upland Marsh.

> Water and Plant

Murthdrya.

> Storm and Life

Probably Entekos or a subcult.

> Storm and all form runes (There are no animals and plants of the storm, I find it curious)
Storm Beasts are mammals. Storm Plants are Trees according to Hepherones philosophy.

> Disorder, Steal and Life (thief fertility ? but bad sex tends to be chaotic)
All theft is disorderly. Disorder and Fertility is probably an aspect of Uleria who has a rather disturbing association with Disorder. Even the Heortlings see her as disruptive.

--Peter Metcalfe