Re : [WorldofGlorantha] nature of mysticism

From: hcarteau_at_...
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 23:08:27 +0100 (CET)

To me, mysticism is the research for union with the All, "the extinction of all desire" preached by budhists to use a RW analogy.

I remember Greg Stafford explaining at Bacharach a few years ago that Dragonewts are still "plugged" into the All, outside of Time, outside of our cosmos, which explains their - to others - weird behavior. Parts of these guys ARE in nirvana already. No wonder sensitive people like Obduran tried to emulate them, to "taste their all".