Re: Balazar campaign ideas?

From: Alison Place <alison_place_at_...>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 11:04:03 -0800 (PST)

I was running a merchant in that campaign, and rather than fighting the griffins for the chance to search their tunnels, I bargained for it.  Worked very well!  Fighting them would have been very painful.   There was also an incident in which one of our guys was caught in bed with the wrong lady (forget which king's wife), and was sentenced to be flogged severely - with wet noodles.   Alison