Re : Re: [WorldofGlorantha] Agimori skin colour

From: hcarteau_at_...
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 21:34:24 +0100 (CET)

FWIW, in my Glorantha they have black skin - I mean really, 100% black. In Fonrit, there are a lot of "dark blue" metis folks, with mixed agimori / artmali ("blue") blood.

On 13.03.2013 14:13, varma_many_truths wrote:

> Can someone clarify Agimori skin colour for me ( I am thinking Praxian Agimori here)

Searching through my WoG archive (since 6/2008), my machine found the following posts having the words agimori and skin in them: